Saturday, February 2, 2013

Sweet Thursday










This is Sivan- www.sivanayla.com


Who knew that ditching my yearbook class would lead to such amazing adventures? I left school early last Thursday to go help my friend Sivan, who is the brand manager of Ani Lee. The Ani Lee showroom is in downtown LA, smack in the heart of the fashion district. Of course whenever I go to help, I bring my camera. I ran upstairs to take a few quick pics of my outfit. The roof of the building happens to have the coolest view of DTLA. And apparently strange graffiti quotes. I love coming to downtown, it has such a cool, urban feel. And I generally get to help with fun projects Sivan sets up for me. Even if it's just a spreadsheet, I feel like a big girl working in the showroom. (My inner 17 year old self speaks.) I absolutely love it. To end the day, Sivan and I took a little trip down to Bottega Louie. Definition of Bottega Louie: the cutest little bakery/restaurant in history, EVER. Sivan was in complete heaven. More pictures on that to come. By the way, Sivan is quite the blogger herself, be sure to check her blog out at www.sivanayla.com.
                                                                 XO-
                                                                Carly

Dress: XXI (Borrowed from my friend Hayley)
Sunnies: H&M USA
Boots: Steve Madden
Bag: Vintage

Photo credits: Sivan Ayla

No comments:

Post a Comment