Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Motorcycles, Beanies and Snapbacks? Oh my!











After school most kids go to the mall, hangout with their friends, sleep, or do that crazy thing called studying. I prefer to dress up as my alter ego and take pictures! Haha, I'm not really a hard core girl that rides a motorcycle...but hey, I wear leather sometimes, and I just bought a leather skirt! That's what's great about photo shoots, you can theme them and be a different person for a couple of hours. I have way too much fun with planning out themes for shoots. I definitely see a little bit of art direction in my future. Anyways...yeah the editing looks a little different huh? That's because I did it..........don't judge! It's my first time editing photos, and I took it a little far. On one picture, I couldn't decide if I liked black and white or color better..so I posted both! As far as the outfit, I found this shirt in the mens section of H&M for 4 dollars. I like the cause. Fashion works wonders, and supports good causes. You've got to fight to be in fashion, so fashion fights back. What do you fight for?
XO-
CARLY
(figured the caps would make it more "hardcore")
Jacket: XXI (Canada Shop)
Shirt: H&M MENS

Photos by :Kayla Aihara
Instagram: kaylaaihara

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! Nice outfits. xo

    http://bychella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete