Monday, January 7, 2013

Touch of Green






This is my first outfit post! I had a great time shooting this with Carly and one of her old friend's Kayla. Kayla happens to be an amazing photographer and it was fun to have someone else take our pictures. We decided it would be fun to shoot at my old high school and Carly's current school. It always brings back so many memories when stepping foot on that campus. It also reminds me how much has changed since being in high school. I decided to throw on some black pants, my black booties, and my favorite jacket. I do tend to lean towards black when picking out clothes, but thats why I decided to add in the leather jacket with green sleeves to add some color. One of my classic outfits with a touch of green.
XOXO,
Nicole


Top: 2020 Avenue
Jacket: 2020 Avenue
Pants: 2020 Avenue
Bag: Foreign Exchange
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses: H & M
Necklace: Forever 21

Photo Credits: Kayla Aihara
http://psitskayla.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment