Monday, August 12, 2013

Just Denim











Quick post today, if I didn't do it now, it wouldn't have gotten done. I'm so busy with school its insane. I've also been shooting like crazy. More cool posts to come. Just shot with Peter Adrian, and we had a great time! (check his blog at the link below) This is a slightly boring/lazy outfit. Yes, I wore this outfit, mainly because I was too lazy to put together a really good outfit. But hey, denim on denim is a good way to solve an " I don't know what to wear" issue. Some are opposed, I think its a great casual look.

Isn't the photography great on these pictures? Hopefully all of my pictures will start looking this good! Peter is really great with the camera, and he attempted teaching me techniques for better picture quality. I'm going to try to remember all the things he showed me for the next time I shoot!
 How do you feel about denim on denim?
xx
Carly

Shorts: Levi 501 Top: H&M Sandals: Nicole's Amazing car: Peter's neighbors.
Photo Credits: Peter Adrian www.sudarsobros.blogspot.com






No comments:

Post a Comment